RANGE LOOSE TAPERED PANT DRESSBLUES
With a focus on comfort that never sacrifices style, the Vans Range Pants are built around an easy pull-on elastic waist for all-day, everyday wear.
Featuring a long rise at the waistline with a drawcord closure for an even more customized fit, the Range Loose Tapered Salt Wash Pant stays loose through the hip and thigh with a tapered leg and allover salt wash look. The organic cotton fabrication offers a soft hand feel, while subtle brand details keep the style on point: Drop-V bar tack embroidery at the side seam and pockets, a V-shaped key loop on the right rear waistband, and a branded flag label sewn into the hem of the leg opening that’s visible when cuffed. Model is 6 feet tall and wearing a size Medium.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• Fit Type: Loose Tapered - Loose in the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg and a long rise
• 100% Organic Cotton soft stretch fabrication with a washed look
• An easy pull-on elastic waist that combines comfort with on-trend style
• Embroidered Drop V bartacks reinforce critical stress areas
• V-shaped key loop detail on the right rear waistband
• Flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed
• Leg opening: 16.5 inches